Joining the Funders Together network means adding your voice to more than 140 funders like you who are calling for philanthropy and the public sector to leverage their resources toward the greatest possible impact by investing in strategic, innovative, and effective solutions to homelessness.
Who is eligible to join our network?
All types of foundations—independent, family, corporate, community, public charity, operating—corporate giving programs; United Ways; and individual philanthropists who give $25,000 annually to charity.
Is there a cost to join our network?
We are funded through generous grants, membership dues, and individual donations from our members. We accept grants and donations to support our mission and services. To support our work please visit our Support Funders Together page.
What we provide to members of our network
- Educational programming
- National working groups
- Regional funders networks
- Policy support
- Funder-focused tools and mentoring
- Latest information
- Networking opportunities
What we ask from members of our network
- Provide details about your grantmaking, such as the strategies that you employ and the issues on which you focus, when you sign up for our funders network. This information helps our members connect with one another.
- Share your knowledge and expertise with us and with our members so that everyone may become a more strategic and effective grantmaker.
- Tell your peers about Funders Together to End Homelessness! Download our membership brochure here.
For more information about membership in the Funders Together network, please check out our Why Should You Join Funders Together? page.